I was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas and grew up loving art and color. However, it wasn't until my husband and I bought our first home that I became design obsessed. This led me to pursue and complete my degree in Interior Environmental Design (with numerous awards and honors) from the University of the Incarnate Word.
I am a firm believer that your home should reflect who you are. It should be filled with the things you love and make you happy. As a mother of two girls, I also understand first hand that your home should be functional in addition to beautiful. Whatever your style may be- modern, transitional, traditional, eclectic- we will work closely together to make your home exactly what you want and stay within your budget.
It's a win-win!
It's a win-win!
I also pride myself on the relationships that are formed with my clients. I always take the time to get to know them both personally and professionally, which makes the whole design process more enjoyable for everyone. My clients are always informed with updates and I make sure to be there every step of the way which ensures a successful job. As an added bonus, clients can call me anytime on my personal cell phone with questions or concerns.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kimberly Baird Design, Inc. is a full service interior design firm based in San Antonio, Texas and the surrounding areas. Some of our services include fabrics, furniture, drapery, rugs, upholstery, paint consultation, and accessories. With our free consultations, there is nothing to lose. Call us today to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
210-816-4214
kim@kimberlybairddesign.com
No comments:
Post a Comment